Sunday, April 15, 2012

China Glaze: Capitol Colours The Hunger Games

A little while ago the trilogy The Hunger Games came out in the movie theatres. The books have been a huge success, they call it the new Twilight. I haven't read the books or seen the movie yet, but I absolutely fell for the collection from China Glaze.


The names are probably based on things in the movie or the books: Dress Me Up, Foie Gras, Fast Track, Hook and Line, Stone Cold, Smoke and Ashes, Agro, Mahony Magic, Harvest Moon, Riveting, Electify, Luxe and Lush. These are the names from the different polishes.

My top five:

Smoke and Ashes

Luxe and Lush

Electrify

Fast Track

And Riveting

What do you think of this collection? To buy or not to buy?

Pictures from China Glaze and Beautezine

Loves,
Laetitia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
First of all, thank you so much for visiting my blog :D
And second, leave me your honest opinion please!

Loves,
Laetitia